Time-Week days:Monday to Friday-1.5hrs
Week End:Saturday & Sunday-3hrs
student will describe the major networking technologies, systems, skills, and
tools in use in modern networks.Taking this course will help the student
prepare for the N10-006 exam and certification
course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic
knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems to prepare for
the CompTIA® Network+® (Exam N10-006), or who wish to increase their knowledge
and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to
prepare for a career in network support or administration. Tier 1 & 2
Support Personnel seeking IAT-1 certification to fulfill the DoD 8570.1
successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic network theory concepts.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify the major issues and methods to secure systems on a
- Identify the major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify network security threats and attacks.
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a
- Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
N+ Certification Course Syllabus:
- 1 –
- Networking Terminology
- Network Categories
- Standard Network Models
- Physical Network Topologies
- Logical Network Topologies
- 2 –
Network Communications Methods
- Data Transmission Methods
- Media Access Methods
- Signaling Methods
- 3 –
Network Media and Hardware
- Bounded Network Media
- Unbounded Network Media
- Noise Control
- Network Connectivity Devices
- 4 –
- Ethernet Networks
- Wireless Networks
- 5 –
- The OSI Model
- The TCP/IP Model
- 6 –
TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- IP Addressing
- Default IP Addressing Schemes
- Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes
- Implement IPv6 Addresses
- Delivery Techniques
- Assign IP Addresses
- Domain Naming Services
- TCP/IP Commands
- Common TCP/IP Protocols
- TCP/IP Interoperability Services
- Enable Static Routing
- Implement Dynamic IP Routing
- Virtual LANs
- Plan a SOHO Network