For Classroom and online:
Weekdays – Monday to Friday – 1.5 hrs
Weekends – Saturday / Sunday — 3 hrs
Red Hat® Certified System Administrator ( Syllabus for RHEL 7 )
According to Red Hat, a certified system administrator (RHCSA) should be able to perform below task without any issue.
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services.
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes.
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services.
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication.
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration.